Steve Quayle Endorses the LOST BOOK OF KING OG


It has been difficult for me, eating all of this crow while Father Martin does his best to undo what we have done together. I really felt that my GONTEEKWA novel had been respectful of THE BOOK OF OG. But as you probably know if you have been reading, that is not the case.

So imagine my surprise when I realized that Father Martin has determined the born-again Nephilim theorist Steve Quayle's endorsement of the text should be used.

He has been placing links to it throughout his social media.

STEVE QUAYLE ENDORSES THE LOST BOOK OF KING OG ON THE JIMMY BAKKER SHOW

Yesterday, in his email to me, Father Martin sounded a bit lighter in spirit than he has been of late. I believe that in his finding a mainstream North American Christian like Steve Quayle. And hearing the endorsement his research, that he takes it as a real confirmation that he has been on the right track for the past few years.

I'll keep you posted.

-DEMMON