FATHER MARTIN. . .


I need to make it clear to you that I have run out of patience and respect for Father Martin. Inside me, there is still a love for the man, but he is doing his best to pollute it.

Its really hard presenting the front end of THE LOST BOOK OF KING OG when there is so much bickering in the background.

Father Martin may present himself online as level-headed, but this "fear" thing has got to stop. In his fear, he is lashing out. He cultivates his fear and he relies on it. He lives by it, and he worships it. What I see is a man whose heavily taxed brain is descending into madness.  

That is your insight into the following  note that I have added to the Introduction Page of THE LOST BOOK OF KING OG:

*November 15, 2016 edit*                                                                                                      
Father Martin and I no longer work together. I 'd been nurturing the idea that our relationship would stabilize, but it hasn't. In his fervor to  embrace fear as a form of spiritual weaponry, he has become impossible to work with. Father Martin, I am afraid, is descending into madness. He lashes out, then apologizes.  This is all by email of course, so it is protracted and irritating.  After a series of disputes over this new evil that he speaks of we both decided to pause in all dealings with each other. This leaves me forced to take his truth and continue on without him. We will continue cooperating to finish making the LOST BOOK OF KING OG website, but frankly, I want to sock the man in the face. 

Serious. I'll break a Jesuit.                    

-DEMMON