Bouncin'

A few days ago I attempted to put my new mini trampoline together. After much huffing and puffing and little success, I noticed a bright red tag attached to the frame of the trampoline:

"Warning, serious injury or death could occur when assembling. ALWAYS assemble with the help of someone else."

I decided death by mini trampoline was not in my top three ideal death scenarios, which, by the way are:

Ideal #1: die in my sleep late at night

Ideal #2: die in my sleep early in the morning

Ideal #3: die in my sleep while napping


There is no room for diversity or imagination in these scenarios. 

So yesterday my friend Sean came over to assemble the trampoline for me. I am happy to report that there were no serious injuries or deaths, and now I've got myself a fully assembled MINI TRAMPOLINE!



Let the rebounding* begin. 

My daily health regimen is long, tiring, and thankless; and I'll tell you what: I just need to let loose on a trampoline right about now. I need to bounce and let my hair fly and appendages flail in the great outdoors. I am so happy to be adding mini-trampoline-bouncing to my regime.

My body is not ready to do any sort of bouncing yet, but just standing on the trampoline and gently bobbing up and down is makin' me smile. It may turn out that trampoline-jumping, like laughter, is some of the best medicine. Hmm, maybe we should ALL become rebounders and form a sort of mini-trampoline gang. What say you?


I hope your Monday is shaping up, my friends.

I'm cheering for you.

-Sarah


P.S. Today is a two steps back kind of day (it's also the full moon which historically makes me considerably sicker) and I'm struggling. If you think of it, please pray for enough improvement and productivity that I can endure my long day tomorrow.



*Rebounding is supposed to help the lymph system drain. You can read more about it here.

© by scj
Bouncin' @ Sepai Saturday Proudly Powered by Blogger